Lavender Essential Oil
$10.90 – $55.90
- 100% pure, natural, and of the highest quality
- Most well-known of the essential oil
- Renowned for its many beneficial properties
- Promoting calm, relaxation, and being a nervous tension relieverCountry of Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flowering tops
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Lavender essential oil has a sweet, dry, herbaceous-floral scent.
10% Off for House Brand Essential Oils, Apply Coupon Code HOUSEBRAND in Cart
Lavender is perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils and for good reason. Lavender essential oil is renowned for its many beneficial properties, including promoting calm, relaxation, and being a nervous tension reliever. It can also be added to a carrier oil to help reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles and help soothe alterations in skin integrity, such as during sun exposure or a minor cooking burn.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Country of Origin:Bulgaria
Extraction Method:Steam distilled
Plant Part:Flowering tops
Strength of Aroma:Strong Aromatic
Scent:Lavender essential oil has a sweet, dry, herbaceous-floral scent.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood Virginian, Clove, Clary Sage, Geranium,Helichrysum italicum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose absolute,Rosemary, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
DIRECTIONS: Diffuse Lavender about 30-60 minutes before bedtime to promote relaxation before sleep.