Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
$11.50 – $48.90
- 100% pure, natural, and of the highest quality
- Lemongrass is known as being a helpful addition to outdoor sprays
- It is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused
- It is uplifting to the spirit.
- Tea Tree oil in the diffuser can help clean the air in the home and is a wonderful immune system support
- It can also be added, well-diluted, to a carrier oil to boost circulation, bringing warmth to overused muscles and joints.
10% Off for House Brand Essential Oils, Apply Coupon Code HOUSEBRAND in Cart
Lemongrass is known as being a helpful addition to outdoor sprays. It is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused, as well as being uplifting to the spirit. It can also be added, well-diluted, to a carrier oil to boost circulation, bringing warmth to overused muscles and joints.
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Aromatic Scent: Fresh-oily, lemony, tea-like scent
Blends Well With:
Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood Virginian, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium Egyptian, Grapefruit Pink, Jasmine Absolute, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram Sweet, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine Scots and Spruce Hemlock.
Lemongrass contains citral, a powerful skin sensitizer, so it is very important to use Lemongrass in proper dilution. In proper dilution, it is wonderful for the aches and pains associated with aging. Try 2 drops of Lemongrass in two teaspoons (10 ml) of carrier oil along with 2 drops of Lavender or Marjoram for a soothing muscle rub.