Plant Therapy Lavender Essential Oil
- 100% pure, natural, and of the highest quality
- Most well-known of the essential oil
- Renowned for its many beneficial properties
- Promoting calm, relaxation, and being a nervous tension relieverCountry of Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flowering tops
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Lavender essential oil has a sweet, dry, herbaceous-floral scent.
$12.90 – $59.90
Lavender is perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils and for good reason. Lavender essential oil is renowned for its many beneficial properties, including promoting calm, relaxation, and being a nervous tension reliever. It can also be added to a carrier oil to help reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles and help soothe alterations in skin integrity, such as during sun exposure or a minor cooking burn.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia Country of Origin:Bulgaria Extraction Method:Steam distilled Plant Part:Flowering tops Strength of Aroma:Strong Aromatic Scent:Lavender essential oil has a sweet, dry, herbaceous-floral scent. Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood Virginian, Clove, Clary Sage, Geranium,Helichrysum italicum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose absolute,Rosemary, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
DIRECTIONS: Diffuse Lavender about 30-60 minutes before bedtime to promote relaxation before sleep.
TEST REPORTS: lavender-l40103
Love the lavender! Nicely wrapped and delivered!
This is a must have oil. Price is reasonable too.
I can easily sleep after applying the oil behind my ears!
Love how big the bottle and i’m going to order for sure!
Love the scent. Other than using Lavender oil in my nebulizer. Like to add some droplets in my bath & washing machine when i do my laundry especially when i am washing my bedsheets.