Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
$12.90 – $34.90
- 100% Pure, Natural, and of the Highest Quality
- Considered a milder eucalyptus
- Slightly smoother than Eucalyptus Globulus and has a somewhat softer odor
- Help support a healthy respiratory system and to ease breathing
- Adding a couple of drops to an inhaler can help as an afternoon pick-me-upp
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is often considered a milder eucalyptus because it is slightly smoother than Eucalyptus Globulus and has a somewhat softer odor. It has many of the same properties as Eucalyptus Globulus and they are often combined to help support a healthy respiratory system and to ease breathing.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Country of Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil has a crisp, clean, aroma with a hint of citrus and floral.
Blends Well With:
Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
Eucalyptus Radiata can be used in the same way as Eucalyptus Globulus and can be combined together for ultimate benefits. Diffuse into the air to help support easier breathing. Adding a couple of drops to an inhaler can help as an afternoon pick-me-up.
The aroma of this oil is uplifting. The price is reasonable too.