Plant Therapy Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil
$22.90 – $57.90
- 100% pure, natural, and of the highest quality
- Organic Tea Tree is one of the world’s best known and beloved essential oils
- Nearly every home medicine cabinet in Australia has held a bottle of tea tree oil,
- Tea Tree oil is wonderful added to a house cleaning spray, especially in steamy, musty areas like the bathroom or a sickroom
- Tea Tree oil in the diffuser can help clean the air in the home and is a wonderful immune system support
- Useful in clearing teenage skin blemishes.
Organic Tea Tree is one of the world’s best known and beloved essential oils. Native to Australia, it is commonly applied around the world for a multitude of uses. It is known to have remarkable effects on irritated skin by helping to ease redness and restore smoothness.
Other popular uses include helping to combat skin blemishes and soothing skin that has been overexposed in the sun. Its refreshing green, medicinal, woody aroma makes it a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sprays, especially in steamy, musty areas like the bathroom. When diffused, it helps support a healthy immune system and can eliminate unpleasant odors.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: leaves
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Green wood, medicinal scent.
Blends Well With:
Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Pink Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Nutmeg, Pine, Rose absolute, Rosemary, Spruce.
Cautions: To avoid possible adverse skin reactions, we recommend a maximum dilution of 15% for topical applications.
Diffuse Organic Tea Tree alone or with a floral essential oil like Jasmine Absolute or Lavender to refresh a stale or musty room. For an all-natural surface cleaner, dilute Organic Tea Tree to 2% with vinegar.
Create a skin-soothing salve by blending 9 drops of Organic Tea Tree, Organic Lavender, and 9 drops of Organic Lemon with 2 tbsp of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to the areas of concern.
For skin blemishes, dilute to 5% and apply directly to the blemish.