- Magnificent Plus with new functions and improvement
- New function: Press button once, twice and three times to switch between intermittent mode, continuous mode (None Stop for 3 hours) and off
- New function: Press and hold the button to turn on/off light
- New glass design
- Improvement: The internal air pump upgraded, more durable and quieter
- Silently nebulizes using the Bernoullis Principle
- Perfect for aromatherapy in places of spa, office, bathroom, kitchen, classroom or meeting area etc
- Heatless and waterless to maintain Holistic and Therapeutic Properties of Essential Oils.
- Has “volume” knob to precisely control how much oil you diffuse.
- Low energy consumption, the unit has a Usage Cycles of 5 minutes On, and 3 minute Off. Auto Shut-off after 3 hours.
- Quickly saturate the air with scent. Under aircon conditions can service a room of up to 80sqm (800 sq ft).
- The unit measures 25cm (10 inches) tall and 15 cm (6 inches) wide.
- It works on any electrical outlet (110 or 220v) and comes with local electrical plug adapter.
- Refined and elegant hand-made wood base and custom-blown glass
- The unit is the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Featuring LED mood lighting ( cannot be turned off while running)
- Now changed to USB power supply which is more convenient
Magnificent Plus Diffuser Essential Oil Nebulizer
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Happy with the products
Good & quietly emit the mist though some mist escapes between the bulb and the mouth of the glass body.
This is my second nebulizer for home use. Due to the shape of the vessel, I tend to pour in higher volume of essential oil (50 drops) as compared to my old nebulizer with a flat disc space. I like the ability to control the strength of fragrance by turning the knob. It’s powerful and quiet, suitable to be used at bedroom.
The thin vase shape helps to funnel the essential oils to the middle for ultrasonic diffusion! Less oil wastage compared to other wide-bottomed nebulizers.
This is my second nebuliser from Goodmart. Beautiful glass work and the diffuser is very quiet.
The essential oil is emitted like a little stream of mist through the little glass bulb at the top. Some mist escapes between the bulb and the mouth of the glass body but it is likely due to the handmade nature of the glasswork. I still love my new nebuliser! <3