What can I say? This baby meets all the criteria in my “checklist”. The gist of this review: strongly recommended!
(Please read on for the long-winded version, heh)
I was looking for a specific diffuser. I already have several nebulising types and sometimes I didn’t need the powerful scents of pure essential oils diffused in the room. So I wanted a water-based diffuser that could:
- diffuse oils in several timer modes (checked)
- serve as a bedside lamp if needed (checked)
- be small and light enough to be packed for travel (checked)
- MUST have rechargeable battery and be portable with NO wires so that I can easily move it around (checked and checked!!!)
I have used this diffuser at home and abroad (in hotel rooms) the past 3 weeks so here are more pros:
- Very easy to use! And it comes with its own measuring cup
- It’s pretty quiet with soothing water sounds that are subtle and would lull you to sleep
- Scent is as expected from mist diffusers, a subtle hint of aroma in the room
- Water at 100 ml takes forever to be used up
- Timer modes are at 1 hr, 2 hrs and non-stop, so it can be varied to your preference
- Light can be switched on or off
- One full charge can last a long time, about 5 hrs (no light used)
- great value for money!
Perhaps some cons:
- you’ll need to charge it for several hours for a full charge. But I sometimes charge and diffuse at the same time.
- Scents may not be strong enough for those who would prefer more concentrated therapy. I would add about 10 drops, but still much less than the 20-40 drops needed in my nebulizers
- There will be some water left at the end of the non-stop mode. Either the battery is flat or diffuser detects that it’s already on low water level, I’m not too sure yet. Anyhow, you’ll have to discard that bit of water or add on for another “cycle”. Not a biggie to me though :)
All in all, I’m very pleased with this product. Thank you, goodmart!