MK8 Ceramic & Solid Wood Nebulizing Diffuser Nebulizer
- Designed in Italy, made of beech wood and handmade ceramic.
- Waterless and using no heat
- Adjustable mist level and functions on a cycle of 1 min ON and 2 min OFF. Stop automatically after 2 hours
- Quiet running
- Features a LED ambient light and a separate LED light control for the meditation mode.
- The LED light is can be switched fully on, on breathing mode, or on sleep mode (light off).
- Size is 6.3 X 3.9 Inch ( 163 mm x 103 mm)
- Power: 100-240V, 15 V 0.5 A ( 2 pin adapter included )
- Ouput power: 7.5W
- Selling on Amazon at S$139 ( 30% cheaper)
Availability: In Stock
This is great. Put it on full blast for maximum effect
The item doesn't seem to be working properly. Mist produced is very mild. I can hardly smell anything.
I used it with lavender oil to help me relax and sleep better. The scent is lighter than expected, and I’d prefer a stronger one. I agree with some users that I can’t figure out the intensity using the knob. Is it true that the more close-wise, the stronger the intensity?
We have 7 of these at home. It is effective and design is appealing. Only drawback is that the top of the outer glass cover collects dust after a week, but this is not a big issue, since the unit needs to be cleaned out anyway every week.
Simple nice design. One of the glass covers for the nebulizer chamber did not fit as well. Also a bit fragile. But it works well — light is calming.