Tea tree essential oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Tea tree oil is heard by a lot of people and the most well-know effect is the skin care. Is there any their benefit of tea tree essential oil? How to use tea tree oil correctly? It will be discussed in this article.
We all know that tea tree oil can play a very good role in fighting skin inflammation. It can very effectively eliminate swelling, and it can also quickly eliminate acne on the face. This effect can help beauty lovers restore a smoother skin. In addition, it can also control the secretion of oil, promoting the balance of water and oil, reducing our pores and make the skin delicate and firm.
Tea tree oil also has an important role in eliminate vaginal inflammation, which is also very important for ladies. You can add four or five drops of tea tree essential oil in the bathtub and sit in a bath. These methods can eliminate the odor and care for women private parts.
Some important efficacy of tea tree essential oil are listed below:
Efficacy 1: Disease treatment
- Can treat sore throat and cough, drip a few drops of tea tree oil in warm boiling water and gargle several times a day.
- Gingivitis can also be relieved by the above mouthwash method, or a cotton swab can be used to dip a little essential oil on the affected area, and it will soon take effect.
- Dip ten drops of tea tree oil in hot water and bathe in bed to treat fever and sore muscles.
- Drop a few drops of tea tree oil in boiling water, inhale steam with closed eyes to make breathing smooth, and treat respiratory problems such as nasal congestion and bronchitis.
- Use 1 teaspoon of olive oil to blend 3 drops of tea tree oil, then dip a piece of cotton into it, stuff it into the ear, and then massage with the massage around the ear and neck to treat otitis.
Efficacy 2: Skin care
- Tea tree essential oil has hemostatic function and has good penetrating power. Rubbing on the wound can make the wound heal quickly and relieve inflammation and soothe, and prevent bacteria.
- Tea tree oil can treat dandruff. Before washing the hair and before the hair is dry, drop about ten drops of tea tree oil on the scalp. Massage gently and it has a good effect on dandruff.
- The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of tea tree oil can quickly penetrate into hair follicles to repair skin problems and treat acne. Massage the affected area with a drop of essential oil.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your feet to treat Hong Kong feet.
Efficacy 3: The disinfection and antibacterial effect
- Tea tree oil dripping into the aroma lamp can purify virus bacteria in the air.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil in clean water and spray it on the place with odor, which can remove the odor at home. Can also be used to wash cloths, dishes, etc., can sterilize and eliminate dirt.
Efficacy 4: Psychological effect
Refresh your mind and rejuvenate, especially for frightened situations.
Efficacy 5: Physiological effect
- Tea tree is a powerful bactericidal essential oil that helps the body’s immune system fight off bacteria and shortens the time of infection.
- Use the method of perspiration to expel toxins from the body. It is recommended to use tea tree oil when infected with influenza and mucous membrane inflammation.
A lot of people know tea tree oil can help us eliminate acne and blackheads, but many of them do not know the correct way to use tea tree oil.
Method 1: Use it directly
- Use a cotton swab
Take a certain amount of tea tree essential oil with a cotton swab, and directly spot the essential oil on the acne to treat acne and reduce inflammation and convergence. Some small wounds can also be treated in this way. It is better to dilute for large wounds. It will be a little bit painful and irritating at first, just wait a while, it is the pain that must pass through disinfection.
We can also dip the tea tree essential oil on the blackheads on the nose with a cotton swab. The tea tree essential oil can help reduce oil secretion and reduce blackheads.
Method 2: Dilute to use
- Use tea tree oil after dropping into a large basin of water:
You can soak your feet:
Take a pot of warm water, and the amount of water can be used without touching the feet. Add an appropriate amount of essential oil to the warm water. You can just soak your feet normally. For sweaty feet and stinky feet, the immediate improvement is very good, especially in summer, you can smell the fresh smell of essential oils while soaking your feet, stretch your mood, and soak your feet with tea tree oil In one day, the feet will no longer smell bad, and the amount of sweat will also decrease a lot.
or Wash you face:
Put a few drops of essential oil in the face wash, and wash your face normally, it can disinfect. Or drip the essential oil in a small amount of hot water and steam the face with the essential oil steam.
2. Prepare a moisturizing spray
After washing your face or daily hydration, spray it on your face evenly. Use a paper towel to absorb excess water. It is suitable for ladies who are prone to acne and living in a poor air environment. It can prevent messy things on the face. It can also rehydrate and clean the face after rubbing sweat.
Know you may get a better picture of tea tree oil and its efficacies. If you want to try, Goodmart has 100% pure top quality organic and non-organic tea tree essential oils. You can take a look if interested.